JG Motorsports Group Ltd (t/a JG Racing) – Terms of Sale
Please read these terms of sale carefully.
You will be asked to expressly agree to these terms of sale before you place an order for products from our website.
In these terms of sale, “we” means JG Motorsports Group Ltd (t/a JG Racing) (and “us” and “our” will be construed accordingly); and “you” means our customer or potential customer for products (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
3. Order process
The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat”; and your order for products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below.
In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps:
- you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout;
- if you are a new customer, you must then create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details;
- once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale;
- you will be transferred to our secure payments website which will handle your payment, payment details will be captured and payment will be taken at this point;
- we will then send you an initial acknowledgement; and
- once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) in which we will confirm our ability to supply the required products,
- alternatively we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order and either process a full refund or hold a deposit until we are able to fulfill your order. When your complete order is available for despatch payment for the outstanding balance of the invoice total will be processed.
We will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records.
The only language in which we provide these terms of sale is English.
Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors by seeing a summary of your order in the basket. You may correct those input errors before placing your order by editing the items therein.
4. The products
Our product range comprises of race car build components and paddock equipment, their suitability for the intended application is the responsibility of the purchaser, we do not warrant any of our products as suitable for any specific application although we can supply prospective purchasers information to allow them to assess their suitability or otherwise.
5. Price and payment
Prices for products are quoted on our website. The website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify you via email before shipping if this is ever the case.
In addition to the price of the products, you may be required to pay a delivery charge which will be calculated and displayed the checkout process for you confirm before you place the order.
Payment details must be provided upon the submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds by the time the order is ready for dispatch.
The prices on the website are shown inclusive of VAT.
Payment for all products must be made by credit or debit card OR any method detailed on the website from time to time.
Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts which have come into force.
6. Your warranties
You warrant to us that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;
- the information provided in your order is accurate and complete; and
- you will be able to accept delivery of the products.
7. Delivery policy
We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order.
We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation or, if no date is set out in our order confirmation, within 21 days of the date of our order confirmation. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date. We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be dispatched within 90 days of the later of receipt of payment and the date of our order confirmation.
The delivery charges quoted on this website are calculated based on factors including product type, weight, volume, destination and delivery method. The complex nature and number of possible variations means that the actual delivery cost may on occasion vary from that indicated by the website if this variation represents an increase on the estimate given during check out we will seek approval prior to proceeding with the order.
8. Risk and ownership
The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products will only pass to you upon the later of:
- delivery of the products; and
- receipt by us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the products (including delivery charges).
Until ownership of the products has passed to you, you will possess the products as our fiduciary agent and bailee.
We will be entitled to recover payment for the products even where ownership has not passed to you.
9. Consumers: returns policy
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you may cancel a distance contract to purchase a product or products from us at any time within 7 working days after the day you received the relevant products or products (subject to the limitations set out below).
In order to cancel a contract in this way, you must give to us written notice of cancellation.
You will not have any such right insofar as a contract relates to:
- the supply of products the price of which is dependent upon fluctuations in financial markets which we cannot control;
- the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised; or
- the supply of goods which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
If you cancel a contract on this basis, you must promptly return the products to us, in the same condition in which you received them.
If you cancel a contract on this basis, you will be refunded in full (including the cost of sending the products to you). However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the product to us.
If you cancel a contract on this basis and you do not return the products to us, we may recover the products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
10. Consumers: statutory rights
If you are a consumer, any statutory rights which you have, which cannot be excluded or limited, will not be affected by the terms of sale.
11. Force majeure
In this Section and Section  below, “force majeure event” means:
- any event which is beyond our reasonable control;
- the unavailability of products; and/or
- power failure, industrial disputes affecting any third party, governmental regulations, fires, floods, disasters, civil riots, terrorist attacks or wars.
Where a force majeure event gives rise to a failure or delay in us performing our obligations under these terms of sale, those obligations will be suspended for the duration of the force majeure event.
If we become aware of a force majeure event which gives rise to, or which is likely to give rise to, any failure or delay in us performing our obligations under these terms of sale, we will notify you forthwith.
12. Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in the terms of sale will:
- limit or exclude the liability of a party for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude the liability of a party for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by that party;
- limit any liability of a party in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liability of a party that may not be excluded under applicable law. If you are a consumer, any statutory rights which you have, which cannot be excluded or limited, will not be affected by the terms of sale.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section [and elsewhere in the terms of sale]: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; (b) govern all liabilities arising under the terms of sale or in relation to the subject matter of the terms of sale, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
Our products are not designed for or generally suitable for use on road vehicles but are supplied for specialist use. In such applications components are regularly subjected to extremes of heat, vibration and stress, this often leads to short life expectancy and reduced durability, failure through factors associated with these stresses are not warrantable and no claims for either products supplied or associated or connected parts will be entertained by the Company, neither will any claims for associated costs incurred.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of a force majeure event.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, such as loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Our aggregate liability to you under the terms of sale will not exceed the greater of: (a) £50.00 and (b) the total amount paid or (if greater) payable by you to us under the terms of sale.
13. Scope of these terms of sale
These terms of sale do not constitute or contain any assignment or licence of any intellectual property rights, do not govern the licensing of works (including software and literary works) comprised or stored in products, and do not govern the provision of any services by us or any third party in relation to the products.
14. General terms
If any provision of these terms of sale is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect, and such invalid or unenforceable provisions or portion thereof will be deemed omitted.
No waiver of any provision of these terms of sale, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, will be deemed to be, or be construed as, a further or continuing waiver of that provision or any other provision of these terms of sale.
You may not assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations arising under these terms of sale. Any attempt by you to do so will be null and void. We may assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of our rights or obligations arising under these terms of sale, at any time – providing where you are a consumer that such action does not serve to reduce the guarantees benefiting you under these terms of sale.
Subject to the first paragraph of Section : these terms of sale contain the entire agreement and understanding of the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website, and supersede all previous agreements and understandings between the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website; and each party acknowledges that no representations not expressly contained in these terms of sale have been made by or on behalf of the other party in relation to the purchase of products from our website.
These terms of sale will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms of sale.
15. About us
Our full name is JG Motorsports Group Ltd and we trade under the name of JG Racing.
Our registered office and our principal trading address is Indecon Building, South Hanningfield Road, Wickford, Essex, SS11 7PF
Our company registration number is 12327331.
Our email address is email@example.com.
Our VAT number is GB338052314.