The GP-1 seat is fully FIA compliant, certified to 8855-1999 standards and meet current regulations for National and International motorsport events.
Manufactured from strong Fibreglass GRP the GP-1 is incorporating a revolutionary wrap around design for ultimate neck and head protection. The fabric that is used provides excellent body retention while the backrest and split leg support cushions maximise driver’s comfort and seating position.
The high profile side bolsters provide excellent body and kidney protection.
The Motamec GP-1seat is at the pinnacle of the Motamec racing seat range incorporating design with maximum comfort and safety in mind.
- Fibreglass GRP shell
- Black Fibre Upholstered
- Upholstered 5 slots for Harnesses (4/5/6 point)
- 2 Adjustable Cushions for maximum comfort
- Kidney cushions included.
- HANS® Compatible
- Threaded Mounting Holes for side Mounts.
- Weight approx: 10.41kg (without side seat mounts)
- Distance between Seat Mount Holes: Approx 38.5cm
- FIA Expiry Date: Not valid after 2026
All Motamec seats carry the FIA Hologram Stamp, mandatory for all new FIA manufactured seats.
Sold per one seat.
Seat mounts sold separately.
Made in the EU.