As tested by our race team at Donington, a set of these will seriously transform the feel and performance of your Clio. These are some of the very best coil-overs your money can buy and are truly Superb in their build and material quality.
These Gaz Gold height adjustable kits are premium range suspension units designed for tarmac motorsport and the serious track day enthusiast.
The main features of these kits are:
- Comes complete with Adjustable Top Mounts
- Front and rear units adjust bump and rebound from a single control knob on the side of the unit.
- Struts and semi struts have 62mm bodies for increased oil capacity. These units are fitted with 22mm diameter induction hardened piston rods that are hard chrome plated for strength and durability.
- All units have multi lip sealing. The outer seal is a metal encased wiper to clean the piston rod. This in turn extends main seal performance and oil retention under extreme conditions.
- All the Gold range are fitted with a gas cell in the outer reservoir and filled with a high viscosity index multi grade oil to prevent cavitation and rede fade in motor racing conditions.
- The coilovers and telescopic units in this range utilise lightweight billet alloy components where possible, i.e. bases, end fittings, seats, lockrings, rod guides and gland nuts. The outer tube is steel with a black zinc coating to provide the best anti corrosive finish possible. All outer alloy components are anodised.
- A full range of springs are stocked at the factory for road and motorsport use.
All GAZ Coilover sets are usually made to order in circa 4 weeks (estimate) and will be sent to you direct from GAZ. But please not due to COVID-19 their work methods and staffing measures have been affected and they are working towards a delivery of a maximum of 6 weeks currently from point of order to delivery.