JG Motorsports Group Ltd (t/a JG Racing) – Delivery & Returns Policy
To enable us to provide free shipping across our current product range, we use multiple courier and postal services for all UK web order deliveries. We ensure that all orders placed online before 12pm midday will be processed the same day and then shipped within 24 hours (subject to items being in stock).
Customer who have placed orders with items not in stock will be contacted to be advised of such matter and will be given an expected delivery which can be accepted overwise a full refund will be made.
Goods may be returned for a refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to us within 14 days of receipt, subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid to JG Racing (please do not send returns to Indecon Building. Please contact us in advance for address details).
- Items are received in a re-saleable condition.
- Items are returned complete and unused with all packaging in good condition.
- We reserve the right to charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced.
- We cannot accept the return of any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender’s name, address, order reference number and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage as you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier. For peace of mind, you might like to consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you that we have received your returned item and if your credit note is approved or rejected.
We may offer to repair any products with clear defects (despite being properly used) Neither JG Racing nor our suppliers will replace with new goods unless covered by a specific manufacturer’s warranty.